Phone chargers come in all shapes and sizes these days, but if there’s one you should be sure to keep in your accessory arsenal, it’s this 737 charger from Anker. It can fast-charge your iPhone and just about any other device you own, it has two USB-C ports and a single A port, it’s backed by a two year warranty, and right now it’s 33% off.
Purchases made on this page help support iDB. We may earn a small commission when you purchase through links on our site.
Everything you need to know:
- With two USB-C ports and a USB-A port, you can power 3 devices at once
- Features Anker’s PowerIQ 4.0 technology, which supports PD, PPS, and other top fast-charging protocols
- ActiveShield 2.0 tech intelligently monitors the device’s temperature over 3 million times a day for protection
- Compact, narrow design keeps you from taking up multiple outlets, and the foldable plug is great for portability
- Includes a two-year worry-free warranty with Anker’s notorious customer service
- Product has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon, on nearly 1,500 reviews
- Today’s sale price is $3 off the all-time low
See at Amazon for $60