Amazon’s October Prime Day event may be over, but the deals are still rolling. Today we have Belkin’s MagSafe charger on sale for 33% off. We’ve seen this deal a few times before, and it always seems to be really popular. It’s an official Made for MagSafe product, so it charges at the full 15W speed, it has a built-in kickstand and 6ft braided cable, and right now you can grab one for just $20.
Purchases made on this page help support iDB. We may earn a small commission when you purchase through links on our site.
Everything you need to know:
- Again this is certified Made for MagSafe by Apple, which is not super common (yet) in the accessory space
- This means it can charge at the full 15W fast-charge speeds
- Includes an integrated 6.6-foot cable
- Made from durable, high-quality materials and has built-in over-voltage protection
- Slim and lightweight design is extremely travel friendly
- Plugs into an USB-C charger or port (on your MacBook, for example)
- Price normally sits around $30, so this is a solid $10 discount
See at Amazon for $20